Reasons to join our classes.
1. Take part in a class taught by a practicing artists with over 10 years of teaching experience. Benefit from the tutor's practical experience of working in oils and other media. More info about our tutors here
2. Full refund guaranteed if you are not satisfied after the first class. Please feel free to email or call Guy with any questions. All materials will be supplied for the first class.
3. Learn painting at your own pace. Your level will be assessed during the induction class and an individual programme will be set by the tutor especially for you.
4. Catch up on missed classes by attending any other scheduled class during the term.
5. Flexible learning. You have a say in what you would like to learn.
6. “Study Finds Making Art May Keep Our Brains Healthy”. (Mallonee, 2014) Researchers discovered “a significant improvement in psychological resilience” among those who participated in drawing and painting classes. Full article here
7. Our step by step approach will help you to build your skill and confidence.
8. Understand materials. Acquire knowledge and understanding of how to select and use art materials.
9. Participants will be given a student photo ID card which can allow discounts in art material shops and exhibitions.
10. Keep up to date with the art scene with class outings to major exhibitions. To see a list of the exhibition and venues we have previously visited click here.
11. Free street parking around the hall. Free refreshments during break time.